GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:25:00 EDT
I have been away from home for the past three and a half months and i was
unable to
join you guys and ladies in discussions about Gambia.We were deployed to the
Agean and Aderiatic seas due to the war in Kosovo.Right now we are in
Rota,Spain
taking a break from this tiredly mission and am telling you people war is a
very bad
thing.I know that Gambia is all messed up,but we have to avoid war or any
form of
fighting at all.We were in Isreal too and you can see what violence did to
those people especially the young kids.If i get lucky anytime again i will
through in some words.
 assalamualaikum
  hassan jagne