GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:23:29 -0400
OJ:
I wish to commend your courage and honesty in defying illegal Decree 89.
I support and urge you to work with the other politicians to exercise
your rights as citizens to participate in the politics and impending
presidential election of our beloved country.

I share your view and that of many others that it is only through a
UNITED OPPOSITION PARTY that Jammeh and his group of bandits can be
flushed out.

I urge my fellow country women and men interested in the restoration of
democracy and the rule of law to support these initiatives.

The time for debate and discussion is long over. The battle lines have
long been drawn. We need resolute action, NOW.

Abdoulaye