GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
george sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:19:43 -0400
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"George if the above and the rest of the gibberish that followed is the
gist of your arguement then I give up. What you have recounted above just
like the article posted by Sanusi Owens, says nothing. It does not name
schools, it does not name teachers or anything that could be considered as
evidence in any court of law. In other words, what you've relied on to
propagate some of the lies doing the rounds is basically hearsay and
therefore indmissable. My friend there is no running away from the fact
that this government has done more for education than any government that
has ever ruled in The Gambia! If you people still fail or refuse to see
these things, then I give up. I simply do not have the time to delve into
silly issues day in, day out. Therefore, you may consider this my last
take on the matter, unless you have something else news to add to the
debate."

Gassa,
 If the truth offends you, may you never...naaah! Too harsh. Let me try
this again..OK, here way go : If what I quoted from the Independent
newspaper offended you, may it hurt each time you LIE about the reality in
the Gambia. Jungle, welcome to the world of sane and realistic critical
thought. Gambia-L is no place for mediocre minds. You seem to under-
estimate the sophistry of list members on this forum, especially those who
for very good reasons decided to never respond to any of your rubbish. To
them, you are the laughing stock on this list. It is benign negligence on
your part to assume that just KB, Yus, Ngorr, Sanusi, Joe and myself are the only ones sick to their stomack with your nonesense. Smarten up, Boy!

You really think I'll give you names! Did you, really? C'mon now Gassa,
you should know me better than that. I give you names so you and your
"educational authorities" can go on 'operation anaconda' and start
abducting these poor teachers. I can't believe Gassa mistaken me for an
informant. Oouch! That hurts. Over my dead body Gassa! May I refresh your
memory for a second here. According to that very newspaper you just read,
teachers who spoke did so under condition of anonymity for fear of
"SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FROM THE TOP". (EMPAHIS all mine)

But you wrote, "what you've relied on to propagate some of the lies doing
the rounds is basically hearsay and therefore inadmissable."

For once I would have to agree with you Gassa.Yes, in your kangaroo courts,
this insider's entire deposition would never be heard by any jury let
alone be admissible. Infact there would be no lawyer appointed to this
teacher insider. If he is lucky, the only good thing that would come out
of this quagmire is him singing kumbaya at Mile II. But that's not going
to happen. These teachers have smarten up; and Gassa is upset. I say give
it up Gassa. Let's make this our last words on this debate. Works for me.
I get to go back to debating people with common sense. You can continue to
be the laughing stock on this list. The engineer who does NOT know the
difference between 'analogue' and 'digital'. Will I miss you? Absolutely NOT! ....Yuk!

See you in a while Gassa. I'm through with you and your crap!