GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:08:12 EDT
Sidi,

Thanks for the update and I am sure those guys and al Gambians are thankul to
the Red Cross, the Fren Military and the Americans for assisting in ferying
these people ot safety. Also it si nice and very encouraging to know that
Gambia government offivcials have been working behind the scenes to rescue
these people. I commend all of them as well as Yaya Jammeh for providing the
airplane ot not only take the Gambians home, but also the other teams.
We continue ot hope and pray that the rest of you in C.I will be safe and
sound through this terrible situation.

Jabou Joh