GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:55:47 CEST
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 07:04:32 +0100
From: Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Fwd: Obituary]

Kabir,
Grateful forward on the list as i have been technically taken out of
the
list due to some problems with the quantum server.

Thanks. Chi Jamma.
Bro Sheikh Tejan Nyang.

Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 07:10:13 +0100
From: Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Obituary

It is with deep regret that i wish to announce the death of Aji Haddy
ceesay of
Rankin Street. Ya Haddy was the mother to Dr Omar Touray ,Baks Touray
,Amat and
the rest of the Touray. Ya Haddy was a dear and caring mother who
devoted all
her time in taking care of all the kids of Rankin Street and the
nabourhood. Our
condolences to Omar, Baks and the rest of the family. May her soul rest
in
perfect peace.

[log in to unmask] wrote:

>It is with deep regret that I announce the death of my dear aunt, Aji
Ndey
>Saine of Mantel Street, Banjul and also wife of Koto Bamba Njie of
New
>Orleans., Louisiana.
>
>Koto Bamba is currently visiting The Gambia.
>This  sudden death occured  yesterday, April 1  whilst they were
performing
>Salat ul  Maghreb.
>
>May Allah give her Jannah.
>
>Fatou Saine-Darbo