GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:12:05 +0000
Momodou, thanks for your suggestions, good and reasonable suggestions, if I
might add.  These and many more such questions we need to discuss in the
next 40 months.  Luckily, we already have a document "MRDG Proposal" that
covered some of the areas that you and others mentioned.  We can expand on
that document to reflect our more current realities.  I personally know that
the folks in the UK reached out to Gambians of all walks of life in drafting
that proposal and I have no doubt that that spirit of cooperation will
flourish again.  This effort requires a lot of time and resources and I am
happy to know that our people are ready for the task ahead.  I look forward
to the many healthy exchanges that lay ahead of us.  Thanks again for your
interest and pledge.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou