GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh S Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:35:01 -0500
Ok?! when I saw the so-called economic charges against Lang Conteh,Baba Jobe(the scape goats) etc etc,I was thinking that at least Famara and Margaret Keita would also feel the heat of the so-called electric broom?! Read between the lines and see.The IMF and World bank sent the undermentioned sentence...but! You know what?! Yahya Jammeh predicted the down fall of these two, so he rushed and made the usual cosmetic changes. He transfered them to the central bank to embark on a foolish cleaning exercise.The dirt that affected the central Bank was being authorised by Keita and Jatta! For goodness sake! Yahya is either completely mad or has once again been baffled by these people.Here we are witnessing what the English call send a thief to catch a thief! How on earth can anyone tell me that Famara Jatta is free from the following assertive report from the world bank experts? Famara and Margaret are freed from the electric broom for two reasons.Margaret is ! close to Susan Waffa O
goo and a member of the christian clique,while Famara is the old boy of Jemus Jammeh. Famara came from being one of the most useless policy analysts at the dept of state for education to the worst economist Africa has ever witnessed.Here we have these two helping Yahya write the script and then be the producer or choreogrpaher of this sad movie. This is a wretched movie that Gambia will ever remember. Famara and Keita sign and authorise all payments taht pass through the central bank on behalf of goverment,therefore how can Capu Cham and co leave Keita behind? How can Lang Conteh or Klark Bajo leave Jatta behind? I told you Jammeh is a real tribalist! These two and Abdoulie Kujabi are loitering in the streets of Banjul when in actual fact we all know where they should have been by now.No where else other than Yundum police station, cracking bread with Gambia's Bill Gates-Lang Conteh.The undermentioned statement from the world bank speaks for itself. who wo! uld have had acces
s to our country's foreign reserves and then given over stated or false statements to the IMF other than Jatta? Who read the budjet speech? Who was crawling along the world bank's corridors? Now we have Baba Jobe a parliamentarian being lynched and Jatta the secretary of state who cried wolf pretensiously walking freely.Yes Yahya or the stupid propagandists will come back and tell me Binneh on the rampage.Rampage my socks! My rampage will cage Yahya for good.

Yahya over threw Jawara for what in 1994? He said that Jawara was squandering funds.Yahya has become richer than Jawara within 10 years.Jawara was a professional veterinarian who could have at least had a good car in the sixties.Yahya came to power while he was begging camelia ciggarettes in the streets. So if i were Yahya I would have stepped down.If you over throw people and then you are seeing yourself do worse you should go! Samuel Doe was sinking in the same way.Yahya am warning you! You will also go like Doe,just wait and see.

This evening the news said that, Musevini is angry towards the donors.Musevini was a darling of these people some days back.But when the people of Uganda spoke the donors listened.He will go.How about Yahya the one who is yet to be accepted?

The saddest news for Yahya is that the world bank will tighten the nuts once again.The Gambia owes the WB 80!000!!!!USD(Eighty thousand USD) only this small amount? a country cannot pay? This could have been setlled by a farmer in Zimbabwe or Ivory Coast. What a disgrace! Zeinab Jammeh's plane uses 60!000!!!!!!!!!USD(sixty thousand USD)on fuel whenever it flies from Banjul,plus the landing fees while she is waiting to be checked by her doctors in PARIS,Morocco and DC.If Yahya had to add 2000USD to that amount we could have at least cleared our books at the bank. Please if Pierre Gomez and co are that good at defending Jemus let them contact the world bank Africa dept and see whether my sources are wrong or right?

These mad fools! As far as we! as a country fail to pay that amount,no project will be sponsored by the world bank in favour of the poor Gambians. Our people are paying back loans that a Moroccan hotel attendant is squandering infront of a sad fool.Only the victoria secrets of this rude Moroccan can make him pour saliva the whole night! Gambia will stay an unfortunate Republic until the day that God sends this mad man to the bush.The Bretton woods apart from the latest saga are still keeping in their deep rooted data the sad story that transpired between Jammeh and Alimenta.There again Baba  Jobe was the scape goat.Baba is bad but he was sent by a worse master.This master is Yahya Jammeh himself.

Very soon Jammeh will start insulting the Bush Administration because it was Musevini who was couselling this mad man in Banjul.That is why few weeks ago he invited a team from Uganda and we saw that being spinned by one of his Jalibas on line.Yahya thinks that Bush owns the world bank and the Imf.He does not even know the difference between multilateral and unilateral linkages. Especially now that the US Ambassador Donnald is packing and ready to leave.Our sources have revealed that Jammeh even sent people to his marabouts so that the state dept would not transfer the present US envoy.He forgot that the Mullahs in Kabul had more names and they could not stop the bombs.The US is not a banana Republic as Jabou Joh says,they transfer their staff and shift from one approach to another when things change.The man from Ivory coast is more than qualified to handle chameleons like Jammeh,during this war against terrorism.Donnald was there for a mission and this new m! an will also s
tart a different style.Jammeh is done just wait.

Famara Jatta and his team should also go we cannot accept the latest movie it is a wretched one.

"The IMF's displeasure was glaring in its end of year statement about the country's economic downturn which was underlined by the following observations:

"Moreover information that has recently been made available to the staff suggests that data and foreign international reserves provided to the Fund earlier may have been significantly overstated and that there were associated inaccuracies in the data on government expenditure, fiscal balances and credit flows in 2001. These developments threaten to impede progress on poverty reduction".

Binneh S Minteh

NYU.EDU,USA