GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:19:12 -0500
     Sir, I wish to nominate " AFRICA TOMORROW" wrtten by former Secretary
     General Edem Kodjo  of the Organisation of African Unity " Et Demain
     L'Afirque" , translated into English by myself. All that he said has
     come to pass, even today. For any further details kindly contact me at
     the ICTR =Arusha. E.B.Khan.