GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:15:08 PST
Madiba Saidy,

Always great to hear from you! Actually, I am very okay. I have been having
a very busy schedule these past few weeks, hence the silence. But, God's
willing, very soon you'll start to hear from me regularly once again.

By the way, thanks once more for the useful postings you and Amadou Kabir
Njie have been forwarding to the L. Please, keep them coming!! Brother
Amadou Kabir Njie, I am really enjoying reading the PANA postings you are
forwarding to the L, in relation to the forthcoming Presidential Election in
Senegal.

Neneh Faye: I am glad that you are now sending contributions to the L. By
the way, should I test your French publicly, or have you now lost the
language you used to know very well? (laugh!)

Heureux d'apprendre par vous; j'avais lu vos articles et je dois dire qu'ils
sont tres bons.

Ecrivez nous d'avantage en soulignant l'importance de ces articles. Priere
me communiquer une fois de plus votre numero de telephone, parce que je
l'avais perdu. Merci!

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.