GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:58:49 EDT
Ziz,
    What is it with the UK crew? Seems like the folks in good Ole Uncle Sam
are far ready to take up their civic duties than their UK cousins? What's up
UK folks? Can we start rattling the cage now please and make ourselves heard?
     Ziz you know the score from this end. When it comes to it, you and I can
just picket the High Commission gates/doors and personally deliver our copies
of the Gambia-L Petition drafted by Buharry.
I await your warm response.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh