GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Amadu Pembo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:41:49 +0000
Dear Members.
On Monday Sister Isatou B.Jallow wrote asking brother Habib to explain the
Islamic interpretation of the deed of the father.I was quite impressed with
the sincerity of the question,I therefore forwarded the question to brother
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi of Nigeria for the correct Islamic interpretation of
the action of the father.Below you will find his answer.
With best wishes,
Musa Amadu pembo
Glasgow,
scotland