GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 07:50:30 EDT
Tombong,
    any speech short of announcing Jammeh's resignation from the office of
the presidency would not be welcomed by any Gambian especially on this List
where are smart enough to see through your smoke screens. this is the
irrefutable truth. tell your master to do us all a favour and resign. it is
the only way to bring sanity back to our country.
     what is he going to say this time around that his little spittles like
you and else haven't said yet? What..............? He is going to
sack/sacrifice the VP and promote Tombong Saidy to Chief Butler? Who has the
time to listen to his puerile whimpers about this was caused by the
opposition and bad elements of society? That the culprits will be brought to
justice? Haven't we heard that song again and again?
    please if he has nothing to say about his resignation, save the List from
being choked with his insincere rambling and crocodile tears. We still have
the memories of the Koro Ceesay tragedy freshly stamped on our memories. This
time around we wouldn't accord you the privilege of listening to your half
truths, endless spins and massaging of glaring realities.
    LET JAMMEH RESIGN FORTHWITH. NOTHING SHORT OF THIS IS NOT WELCOMED HERE.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh