GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:38:41 -0400
Malik Kah, I guess you will always be the incorrigible vermin and liar you
are. When Darboe was showing courage fending off thugs attempting to ambush
him in Basse, I wonder where you and your ‘leaders’ you are now idolizing
where. When Darboe was defending people like SM Dibba, Pap Cheyassin Secka
and Baabaa Jobe, you were being educated by the Jawara regime you now so
much despise. Of course your LIES and innuendo will NOT succeed in taking
anything away from Darboe. You yourself were singing his praises in London
few weeks ago. Where was your ‘PDOIS enlightenment’ then? Or were you just
being your usual sycophantic self? I just read on your Party manifesto that
PDOIS does NOT like sycophants. I guess your own Party is now disowning you.

Why are you so obsessed with the way Hamjatta writes? Go get an education,
boy. That way, you will be able to “right” properly, if you know what I
mean. That you are a mental midget does NOT mean that anybody that “rights”
better than you is plagiarizing. What do you want Hamjatta to do? To invent
his own words? Just stick to the issues and quit this nonsense. Your Party
just launched their manifesto over the weekend. Why don’t you tell us about
that and the numbers at your rallies? That is better than obsessing over
Jawara or how Hamjatta “rights”.

And before you advise the Alliance about the mechanisms of boycotting an
election, why don’t you update us on your Party’s earlier decision to
boycott the elections if Gabriel Roberts was running the show. What is your
Party doing to make good on their stance that if Gabriel Roberts is NOT
sacked, they will boycott the elections? As you can see, you have plenty to
write about than stalking Hamjatta like some jilted lover. Get to grip, boy.
KB