GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
modou njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:35:54 +0000
Hello to Everyone,

We at GambiaNews deeply regret the inconvenience caused to our viewers/visitors for the past 24hrs due to unforseen technical problems on our server.

We are working around the clock to get www.gambianews.com up and running again.  We are also setting up a temporary website so that just in case this problem is encountered again you can still access GambiaNews through this site.  The site's URL will be made available as soon as it is published on the Net.

Your patience is highly solicited in this brief technical glitch.

We thank you once again for sticking with us through thick and thin as we are working 24hrs to bring the best of Gambia to Gambians and non-Gambians around the world.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding once again.

Webmaster
GambiaNews