GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:00:47 PDT
EB,
What you dont simply understand is the fact that trying to make a difference
in the life of people does not necessary give you the liberty to hit at those
who have a different opinion.If these people whom are referring to really are
sincere to their call that they are trying to make a difference in the life of
the Gambian people they would not be tax payers money traveling all over the
world when the RVH  does not have an X-Ray machine and people have to go for
weeks with pain and that it contains waiting for their turn.Here we have a
president who have his personal Zoo when the main hospital RVH does not have
an X-Ray machine but have to borrow one from Bansang Hospital,is this the
people you want us to give our support to and is this what it takes to make a
difference in the life of people ,?however not in a positive direction.

For Freedom

Saiks
Ousman,
I do agree with you, and I am sure, you know  I'm not the type.  Since I
joined the List, never had a problem with no one and never anticipating one.
I might have added some advice or tried to put a point across.  I never meant
to disrespect or hurt anyone.  If I do, well, I apologize and hope this will
bring an end to any heart-feelings.
Once again, I love you all, and hope we'll do something for the better Gambia
and STOP the Smearing of the People trying to make a difference back home.
They do need our support at all means necessary.
Until then, you all take care and watch out.
EB.