GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edi sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 14:33:46 +0300
I don't think these gentlemen are referring to any particular person, but
some people took it as they are the intolerance.This is what i am
referring as
self promoting individual of the GL.Brothers don't mind him let the truth
prevail without fear.An intellegent person will never engage in such
ill-mannered attacks without sensible reasons.Yet again, who the cap fit,
let them wear it.

An intellegent person is a person who can use his/her brain to balance
facts from fiction regardless of their educational backgrounds.An
intellegent person always respect him/herself as well as others dignity.
An intellegent person is a person who never look beyond their reach.

I will rather use basic words to communicate in an organisation than
quoting words hard to comprehend by greater proportion of the readers.I
will never call myself intellegent if I am hard to comprehend via my
ways of putting messages through.

I commend you mr osborn and Jawara keep on sending you commends,They
are quite logistical and profounded to the issues in question here.
Edi.
EDI LK SIDIBEH                                  NAAKANTIE 2C9
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION       48320 KOTKA
KYMENLAAKSO POLYTECHNIQUE

PEACETO EVERYONE ON EARTH.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,