GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:17:10 +0000
Mo, thanks for your forward.  The Government can tyrannize the citizens of
The Gambia but cannot deceive the rest of the world.  Conscientious world
citizens will expose their bestiality to the rest of the world.  This is a
clear example of the misinformation these criminals are engaged in.  They
tell us everyday that more tourists are coming to the country; they
anticipate a 50% increase in visits from the previous year, etc., etc.  The
reality is just the opposite.  Senegal is benefiting from the little we were
earning from this sector.  Even our African American brothers and sisters
that go on tour to the Gambia to see historical sites, now spend one day in
the Gambia and the rest of their visit in Senegal.  Why, because the
Senegalese government is serious in expanding that sector of their economy.
With direct flights to London, the British are going to start doing like
other tourists, just spend a day or two in The Gambia and the rest of their
two week stay in Senegal.  Leadership with a vision is the difference.  Even
our customers are telling us that the Bumsters are not the reason why they
are not coming to the Gambia like they use to.  But being the poor
salespersons these criminals are, they embark on cracking heads on the beach
as the solution to their very very poor performance in this sector.  Please
read on.