GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:47:13 -0000
Sanusi:

I also join you in commending Brothers Mbaye Sarr, Baba Galleh Jallow, Saul
Khan and Juldeh for a fanstastic Web Page. I shouldn't also forget that
dynamic and progressive sister Ya Soffie Ceesay, who is really an
inspiration to some of us in the struggle. Indeed, I have found the web page
very informative, detailed and picturesque. It is certainly a useful
source/page for Gambian affairs.

Karamba Touray: I very much enjoyed reading your last piece!

Ebrima Ceesay