GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Linguere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:11:05 -0000
THIS IS AN ARTICLE FROM A CONCERNED PERSON, SULAYMAN JAMBA JOBE IN  RESPONSE
TO THE DEBATE BETWEEN HAMJATTA AND SAIKS.

Hi, Saiks I can assure you that it is complete waste of time to continue to
argue with a moron of Hamjatta's calibre; if this guy knew anything about
the GREAT thinker Karl Marx he would not be engaged in such futile exercise
trying to assassinate his character in such a bizarre manner. I have read
many of Hamjatta's writings but I can assure you that the moron is suffering
from intellectual complex. He spends his entire time coming up with cheap
intellectual arguments. His discussions do never follow any cohesive
pattern, all he does is intellectual masturbation. How can any serious
intellectual argue that Karl Marx was a racist. Marx spent his entire life
time espousing for social justice and all he can get is for nonentities like
Hamjatta  trying to distract us from his immense contribution to social
science. This clearly confirms that Hamjatta is still a political toddler
who is not well read to understand the essence of the doctrine of Karl MARX.
Marx was the first to identify the bourgeoisie source of profit in the use
of human beings for the self enrichment and perpetuation of a system that
still enslaves the majority of the people. How can anybody take Hamjatta's
intellectual acclaims seriously if he cannot simply understand the Class
struggle that continues to enslave us. The struggle that besets us is
essentially between the exploited and the exploiter; this is the ABC of
politics which any serious political advocate ought to understand. Saiks, I
would urge you to rest your case because Hamjatta is a spineless moron with
no  political clarity. He is a political toddler who thinks of himself as a
highly acclaimed political analyst. He should go back to read to do justice
to himself and the ideology of Karl Marx. There is no field of study that
Marx did not influence. If he is a serious academic who wants to contribute
to the advancement of the African people he must endeavour to read and
understand what ALL great thinkers have said instead of behaving like a toad
aping others. He must remember that aping others cost the frog its buttock.
We must desist from seeing the world as dictated to us. We must be ready to
embrace all thoughts and develop critical thinking and stop using hyperboles
and velvety superlatives to impress. What we say should have substance
rather than hoo haa. Those days are gone when the African is told so and so
is a devil and we just believe.  We must see the world through our own
eyes,we would research, discover and come to a genuine conclusion.  Hamjatta
should realise that immense development were brought to this world as a
direct result of Marxist teachings, his influence in world politics and
economics shall always be a legacy of influence for posterity. The words
enshrined on his epitaph sum up your type.PHILOSOPHERS HAVE INTERPRETED THE
WORLD IN DIFFERENT WAYS; THE POINT HOWEVER, IS TO CHANGE IT. You can now
ponder how to change, but you must read very open mindedly to impress; for
now you sound very narrow and little minded. ADIEUS.

Jamba Jobe.