GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:23:57 EDT

Brother Sidibeh,

I am glad you have put the perspective of how the coalition suggestion came
into being as opposed to it being an idea that PDOIS proposed because they
command only 3% of the vote as your last reply seemed to imply.
I am also certain that you will not find in any of my exchange with you
where I said that the 3% of the vote you said PDOIS command is your idea or a  UDP
fabrication. What I said about it is quite clear and I observe again that  it
is something that all the UDP supporters seem to think is something to  dwell
upon.
I am not anti UDP, instead, I like to think of myself as taking a position
that is  pro Gambia and Gambians.
I also doubt that an insightful brother like yourself would find it hard to
decipher or secure objective knowledge about those who have the best interest
of  our people at heart.

Additionally, I think that right now with the impending elections  is exactly
the right time for these exchanges regarding the  future of our country
instead of giving the politicians a reprieve until later  after the fact.
I have also said my piece and I think the points I wanted to put  across have
been conveyed clearly and concisely such that what I have  written cannot be
misunderstood.

Have a good evening.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 9/10/2006 7:54:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,