GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:11:39 -0000
Samsudeen,
              If you were to meet ANN in the street you would have ran away
and everyone in the army knows that so lets not even do what the wollof
refer to as "gudal m'bayam nôrr"-meaning trying to weed the dry land
during,dry season,which is naturally NOT POSSIBLE!!!

I am not the least trying to "camouflage" anything here(for guys like Saul
Khan to know),what i am trying to do is to let you be careful of using some
one like Samsudeen Sarr as so-called reliable source.He isn't and he can
never be,because Sam is the worst opportunist that any organisation can ever
have within its midst!!! Watch out brothers and sisters...

Samsudeen is Kebba Dampha,Ebou Colly,Landing Jatta at the same and if i am
allowed to go ahead then the list managers can open the gate for a very
short investigation thus we will soon see the "imaginery" intelligence in
this guy's head. At least he couldn't deny the fact that he shot himself up
(laugh)-his only argument is based on fictitious dates.Sam,did not also deny
that his grandmother dreamt that Yahya was  the next and (gooooood) leader
of the Gambia.This is what he said to the man he calls a vermin today.

Some of you are trying to deviate by saying that my attacks are
personal,however,in every judgement both parties are expected to bring in
facts then these facts will be balanced by the jury thus be able to up with
A VERY FAIR VERDICT.Isn't it? Then please listen to my points and at the end
you will see if i am only bent on destroying this guy's character or instead
exposing a very "cunning" man to ya all.

Samsudeen vocabulary is known to be the same at all times whenever his veins
are twisted in an argument,they are:COMPLEX,SMALL FRY,YOUR ENGLISH IS
POOR,etc.These phrases or words make me giggle because i still have this
guy's exams results on every course he attended and to be candid this
Samsudeen guy's 'bookman feelings' leaves much to be desired. I am not
discouraging any one of you from considering MR.Sarr a good source of
information on formulating a destructive approach against Yahya but one day
a lot of you will bite their fingers,because Sarr only knows what he is
yearning for and thats it.

How on earth Colonel Sir! can you imagine denying publicly that you know
Ismaila Jammeh at the state house? How?
Do you allow me to send you a private mail and give you Ismaila's number
so that you can call your old pal?
Do you remember promising to buy him some sun glasses(ray band) on one of
your trips? Think deep sir you will remember,the boy who used to pass you
the mégos to light your cigarette at the july 22nd square.

MLCONTEH,JABU JOH What is more personal and insulting than the
"shits","hecks" "hells" and other attempts of unveiling peoples' private
lives that you guys are constantly engaged on.

Saul your questions could have been more interesting if they were not
leading ones.You expect answers that suit your taste! but you are not
(asking)for answers from an objective point of view.

So Sam i wonder if you deserve apologies or backtracking from me.The tapes
that Ann promised to can  be sent in very soon but what we need are correct
adresses.One does not need to crack his or her head when searching for such
tapes.This is an open secret.They are at the archives of the GAMTV!!!!!!

All that you did is on record and when its necessary we will dessiminate
them.Our attempt is not to silence you no! its only bent on calling your
attention to the fact that YOU are an angry deserter and not a serious
member of the opposition.
What else can u say here that you didn't on the voiceout? Nothing
absolutely.So the more you vomit your toxic stuff the more you inhale it
because you are locked up in a dark room of "self-destruction".

Paul.