GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:14:47 GMT
Ansumana,

You're missing the point. I have said repeatedly that I have no problems
with Jabou or anyone else for that matter, having a different opinion. What
I have a problem with, is her insinuation that we are cronies of some other
politicians, who are bent on maligning Halifa's image unfairly. Go back and
read what she said. Or read Cherno Baba's response. It's not I, or us, who
are trying to stiffle someone else. I hope you can see that - Ansumana.

Saul.