GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alpha Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:44:18 +0200
The sentence "Since George Sarr is already working on something for
Gambiansonline.com and is coming in with lots of experience to offer, I think he
should not join the Team,..." in my last posting on "Additional suggestion for
action plan" should have read

"Since George Sarr is already working on something for Gambiansonline.com and is
coming in with lots of experience to offer, I think he SHOULD JOIN the Team,.."

The word "not" unfortunately slipped in.

Dave Manneh's suggestion seconded by Hamjatta is a sound one. Infact I mentioned
just that in my posting. So please go ahead, I do not feel undermined at all. We are
all in this together.

Alpha Robinson