GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:33:47 -0500
Rasheed,
I am glad you received the maps. The Gamcell picture is portrait layout that
is it is narrow across that height thus appears smaller. The height of all
pictures are very much the same. If they want it wider then we can make that
adjustment in our next printing.
As for Banjul without the historical timeline. This was a decision I reached
after few other reviewers indicated that it crowded the main theme of the
map - that is the street-level detail. It may be a little disappointing but
a number of experts say those interested in maps may find it over-whelming
and distractive to the eye. Anyways it is possible to bring it back when we
go to print next time. In the mean time we try and push these off.

Malanding