GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
baboucarr jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:40:51 -0400
Pamodou Gassama,

To begin with, I really don't want to comment on the mess you entangled
yourself in but quite frankly you are indeed the very Kebba Jobe.I actually
have no problem whatsoever with all the stuff you have been posting to the
L, since everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.The issue here is why would
you hide under the guise of somebody in putting your message across? This
amounts to being a coward and a man of double-standard.If you have an agenda
to sell you should be ready to face the bull by it's horns.

Before this posting, I have juxtaposed and scrutinised some of your (Kebba
Jobe) postings and now Pamodou (after all hell broke loose),it clearly tells
that you are the very scribe of both postings.Take this for example, you
wrote in your posting " My Take" ---- "I have debated some of you previously
based on issues I wonder from what sewers the rest of the myopic bigots are
just begining to crawl out of." Remember in your first counter-posting to
clear your name, you sounded like you are not conversant with the L.Amongst
others you claimed that a friend notified you of your name being
scadalised.From the above quotation don't you see how you contradict
yourself.

Again read this (your posting to Hamjatta) " Let me put it to you that your
frustration brought about your failed efforts to come with any coherent
political agenda or strategy for the opposition is not my making and surely
not being helped by people like Saihou Mballow." How did you know all this
stuff if you were not hooked to the L?

Watch out for this one also, you wrote "Everyone is entitled to his or her
opinion and I am no exception to that. If anybody has a problem with that
then that's your problem and not mine." This manifests that you have now
accepted the charges against you. Besides we've not been seeing "Kebba
Jobe's" postings these days.Now it's Pamodou Gassama postings.You better
chill-out buddy!or you ain't seeing nothing yet.

Why addressing Hamjatta like this?"My advice is to prepare for a long stay
abroad if you don't utilize your talent for the benefit of your people."
What do you mean? What in your opinion are those that use their talent for
the benefit of their people? Those rallying behind Yaya Jammeh for their
selfish gains like yourself? Watch your mouth my brother! Well, good job
Ebrima for bringing the skeleton out of the closet.Peace.

Jobs.