GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:03:07 EDT
Basss,

You are so friggin funny. You know I had this one guy, a Jallow. For the
life of me I couldn't figure out why he was always in the bathroom during
Ramadan. When I asked him he told me you're supposed to take a shower every  other
hour during Ramadan to clean away your inadvertent sins. Men. I didn't  even
think about osmotic cheating. I gotta call that idiot right now. My friggin
water bill is always twice during Ramadan than all other months. Yeah. His name
was Saidou Jallow. What tha khell? Basss or Suntouni, is there anything in
Islam  that says you have to shower-clean more often in Ramadan than other moons?
I  think this cat owes me some money!!!! What??

Masoud. Haroun Darbo. MQDT.