GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:00:46 EDT
KB:
Your logic is really making me chuckle this morning.

"Need I point out to people AGAIN that the party won in Baddibu? How did the
'message' work in Baddibu and not in Kiang?"

By the above statement I assume you are saying because the UDP won in Baddibu
and not in Kiang, the loss could not possibly have been due to the message
put forth by the UDP to the people of Kiang?  This when you know well enough
that the opposition won by the lowest margin in Baddibou in years.  So the
actual deficit does not amount for nothing?  This is not to say that the
message was the sole reason why they lost.  Again, I reiterate it is healthy
to consider other possibilities.

Again, KB, please do not take this difference in opinion as a sign of
disrespect in anyway.  We have talked in private and I do have a healthy
amount of respect for you.