GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:49:22 +0100
Cheers  Prince & Lamine.

You are quite right  the  G/L managers should not dismiss Baba from the List whilst Alieu,S,Keita  is still posting his socall dispaches from every corner of the planet.I think we need a better explaination from the management.Am not recomending Alieu's removal but justice for Baba as everyone on the List,Hope to read Baba's postings soon i really enjoys them.

RESPECT
Fye Samateh.