GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:54:53 -0500
I hope your buddies will heed your call for some sanity; and quit this
EBOU JALLOW OBSESSION.  You and your entire group can never move me an
inch. I guess the sane ones know this by now.

I strongly believe that this forum will be taken seriously if we all
stop the malicious lies, fabrications and the immature insults.  Let us
atleast debate/discuss issues objectively and atleast try to keep our
passions in check.  Our private agendas have no place in a public
discourse.

Look my friend I do not owe anybody on this list a damn explanation for
my actions.  Those who make wild allegations have the burden of prove
on their courts, and I have all rights not to disclose any information
that will compromise my innocence.  What don't you knuckle-heads
understand in this simple legal principle.... and to my chagrin, some
of you harp about Yaya Jammeh's human rights abuses- What hypocrites!

I could have taken drastic legal actions against YC Jow for threatening
my life in public besides the persistent slandering from all quarters
on this list.  It will cost me nothing to ask my lawyers to press
charges against specific subscribers living in the US or hold St. Johns
University liable for hosting damaging and irresponsible insults to my
character.

In any case, unfounded allegations and irresponsible remarks on
someone's private life should never be condoned amonsgt decent/mature
adults.  I hope some of you will learn a lesson by now.