GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 21:59:19 EDT
Momodou, that was a good point.

We have to understand that we are all brothers and sisters working towards
the betterment of Gambia. However, we do not have to agree on all terms, but
our disagreements should never encourage us to build hatred for each other.
Definitely, sending personal information about Mattar on the L, especially
about his state of health is very intrusive, premature, and uncalled for.
Well, Katim is such a personal profile be tolerated on the GL? Just a
question. Let us be honest and be bipartisan in our endeavors and thinking.
Please do not quote me wrong, I am never in support of any kind of insult
addressed to anyone cause we are all related in a way.

Salam.  Your Home Boy Sulayman