GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:35:05 EST
Again, Ebrima Ceesay's sources has proven why they are the most reliable news
outlet in the Gambia. Mr. Secka could have listened to this forum and he
would have been better off today.
I do not know this Mr. Joof, but he is no different from any Gambian I hope.
I would rather let us not judge him. He might be the one to come and tell
Jammeh that he cannot bend the laws to his satisfaction. Just hearing his
relation with the some former members of the regime, he might be the one to
turn things around. May be Jammeh might be the one here who is in error for
appointing such a guy.
Anyway, Jammeh has proven every now and then why he is "Chief." I gues that
is bad news for Mr. Joof. If he allow himself to be used like most African
opportunistic individuals we have seen, his days are counted. And again,
Ebrima's sources are already reporting that Mr. Joof's dismissal letter is
being typed.
That will not be surprising. May be this is just to alienate him with some of
his own people.

Ousman Bojang.