GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 00:06:03 -0000
SIDI

THANX FOR THIS AFP ARTICLE. FOLKS IF YOU BELIEVE THE STORY OF THE TWO
SUDANESE RAPING A LIBYAN WOMAN/GIRL, THEN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LIBYAN
PROPAGANDA WORKS OR FOR THAT MATTER HOW NEWS GETS DISSEMINATED.

AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE IS NOT EXACTLY AN INDEPENDENT SOURCE OF NEWS. ITS JUST
THAT FRANCE'S EXPLOITATION OF VACUUMS CREATED BY SANCTION-ABIDING COMPANIES
AFFORDS AFP A MODICUM OF FREEDOM TO OPERATE IN LIBYA.

SECONDLY, IF YOU THINK THESE HOODLUMS ARE GOING TO BE TRIED ACCORDING TO
UNDERSTOOD STANDARDS OF JUSTICE THEN YOU'D PROBABLY BELIEVE IT WHEN I TELL
YOU THAT I CROSSED THE ATLANTIC WALKING.

YOU KNOW HOW ISRAEL BELIEVES (WITH GOOD REASON) THAT A JEW IS WORTH 10
ARABS, THAT IS HOW LIBYANS VIEW THEIR BLACK COUNTERPARTS AND BLACK FROM
OTHER COUNTRIES. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

BOTTOMLINE, HE(GADDAFIDUCK) IS FEELING THE HEAT OF RE-ALIENATION AND WANTS
TO DO SOMETHING TO HOODWINK THE IDIOTS (AFRICAN HEADS OF STATE).
"THERE IS AN INVISIBLE FORCE BEHIND THE VIOLENCE" MY ARSE.