GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ken Y. Best" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:54:18 -0400
Dear Coach,

It's good to hear from you.  I gave permission to Cherno in Michigan to
connect me to the Gambian hotline, but am already regretting it, since so
much of what is being said on it is not too relevant to me.  Besides, I
believe in action, not too much talk.  Finally, I am too busy trying to
survive with my wife, many children and grand children to pay too much
attention on line.  I do check my email each morning and each evening, but I
try not to spend more than five minutes each time, reading and replying
messages addressed to me, which are usually very few.

Thank you for your warning about the personal attacks on the G hotline.  Now
you know I wouldn't be interested, for that is, as you well know, not the
way I do business.  The problems of Africa are too great and too serious for
any African to spend time attacking another.  I surely don't have the time
to invest in that.  I hope people will come to realize that this great
Internet resource is very precious and should be used constructively.

As to your questions, I am not yet ready to visit that subject.  I surely
will, some time in the future.

I trust all is well with you.

Sincerely,

Kenneth