GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:45:07 +0800
Mr. Manneh:

I think you have gone too far in saying: "shame on your mother." May I suggest that we refrain from mentioning our parents here?  I think with our rich Gambian culture, we can still debate in a rather friendly environment.

Remember that you are trying to engage an audience.
You can only get your words through if you show some
restraint.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency