GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:44:10 -0800
Well Gambians God is great and he is fighting for me and those who love the truth. Well exactly what our source traced is right! I was waiting for an independent confirmation before reacting.Ooops! Ebou Jallow on the gambiapost.net revealed that he was told by Tijan Massaneh Ceesay and Pa Njagga Mendy(NIA) that I  Essa Bokarr Sey sent a list of Gambians to the dept of state tying them to subversion and other forms of accusations? In his email he Ebou asserted that he still has questions and is trying to connect the dots on why I convinced him? To apologise to Yaya Jammeh.Well after intentionally luring someone to apologise why then accuse that person?Any apology towards Yaya from Ebou Jallow might have as well been a plus for Yaya and Gambians if we were to avoid a civil war at that time.Was Ebou Jallow engaged on subversive moves? Why me to be called upon to clarify that?

Was I the Ambassador in DC when Ebou Jallow apologised to Yaya? As far as I know I was no where near DC.Indeed those who are interested in verifying can conduct searches thru out the world and see where I was?

Was I the Ambassador when any of these so-called lists were being prepared under my watch(according to what Ebou wrote in his email)? Well Jallow should have also asked them(his sources to show him)where and when this was done under my watch with concrete evidence( original letters for that matter).

That very email from Ebou Jallow did not mince any words by refering to Pa Njagga and Tijan Massaneh Ceesay as his sources.Well how could Ebou Jallow and Pa Njagga Mendy be on the same side ie Why would Ebou Jallow receive protection from Pa Njagga when he Ebou was accused of subversion by an Ambassador? The question I asked Ebou Jallow regarding anything "subversive" was posted on line(gambiapost) few weeks before I was recalled.My question was directly related to what Ebou himself wrote on line about a coup he was planning? Infact I came out openly as the then Ambassador thus asked Ebou the question refered to hereabove.See the gambiapostarchives.Ok what happened after that? I was received by Baba Saho and Abdoulie Kujabi at a hotel where Abdoulie Kujabi said to me Essa that...Yaya Jammeh would prefer me to be reporting such questions to him Yaya directly instead of sending it in the open.He then said that Yaya adviced for us to avoid the internet.Yaya I know very well is scared of
 the net.Abdoulie even went further down to tell me that countries in the West have many colours and they could even use the info against Yaya.I was dumbfounded to hear that from Yaya himself oozing from Abdoulie's mouth.Baba Saho NIA corroborated this point and he Baba said  Pa Njagga Mendy reported me to them that I EssaSey was not in talking terms with him as the NIA to protect me? Me? To be Protected by Pa Njagga Mendy? Anyway from there Abdoulie Kujabi revealed to me that the embassy staff were complaining about my strictness etc etc and he adviced me to compromise with them particularly Pa Njagga the NIA.Gambians can visit a letter I wrote to Banjul on May 22 2003 adressing the latter.TITLE:GOSSIPPING AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES ARE INCOMPARTIBLE.I still have that very letter with me but would prefer people to see such evidence from an independent source not me Essa.

From that point I started hearing a lot of crazy stories ranging from Essa Sey refusing Yaya Jammeh's mother a car to snubbing Lady Zeinab.The same sources kept on spreading things like Essa used the embassy visa card? Embassy visa card? Which embassy? An embassy that had no car until WHEN Essa came to DC? Boss Carr's limousine services can be contacted for Gambians to see if he was not driving my family around for almost 2 weeks from August 2002.They can also call the Riggs Bank Mass Avenue to see if I have been using an embassy visa card.It is good that GambiaL keeps archives so these can be used in future commission's of enquiry when Jammeh leaves.

Anyway at least now am happy,because I have finally started seeing the lies these sad souls sent to Banjul thru Abdoulie Kujabi being spread on line.GOD YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME I REALLY THANK YOU GOD!

If I am being accused of reporting Gambians(laughable) then lets visit the following PANORAMA!

Lets start from Bethesta DC when I came as a new Ambassador.At that residence I received many people example Pa Jalloh(video man and others).Ask youselves who asked Pa Jallow to visit me? It was Tijan Massaneh Ceesay who did. Ask Pa Jallow if we had ever met in life before I came as Ambassador?Why was Pa there? Pa Jallow himself came with an open heart and was ready to help Gambians.What did Tijan suggest when Pa Jallow came to see me?Tijan asked Pa if he could help me get a video cassette on the meeting that Waa Juwara held in Atlanta. Gambians did I know who Pa Jallow was when flying from Taipei? No. Did Pa know me? No.Judge the rest then.

After Pa provided the cassette what did Tijan suggest to me as the Ambassador then?  He suggested that I sit and relax and then watch the video with him alone.Well not knowing what he was going to say afterwards,I followed his advice for a start.While watching the video Tijan paused at anytime certain images were projected. The ones he chose to analyse were DR SIGA JAGNE(I have never seen Siga in my life and am sure Siga might not even know me either).He also paused to give me some background on MBYE SARR AND HIS WIFE SOFFIE CEESAY(I am yet to meet MBYE SARR and his wife).

Tijan gave an image that those he analysed were POLITICAL MONSTERS WHO COULD EVEN POISON ME AND MY FAMILY BY GIVING US FOOD TO EAT.Did I believe Tijan or was I suspicious? I think every sane person would know that the latter was more geunine.

Could I simply accuse  or shun Sophia and Mbye by  closing my doorsto them if they were interested to meet me and talk? No because I had no reason to do so!

Well what did Tijan say about Dr Siga Jagne? Tijan said she hates Yaya and hates everything about Yaya. Dr Jagne was giving a speech on the video at that juntcure.I then told Tijan...but Dr Jagne was only educating some listiners and was saying nothing bad.He Tijan turned towards me and laughed saying "HE these people are cowards,most of them have no legal status so they dare not anger Yaya that much on the video" I asked him if the video was taken for any other reason? He said well when you stay in DC you would know who all these people are.At that juncture he warned me to avoid Tuku Jallow.Well Gambians I am someone from a fighting family so be rest assured Essa Sey will set an example towards those who fabricate stories only to use others as scape goats for their own words!

Well afterwards Tijan told me so many bad stories about people.I would never repeat those things here but I will be happy to face Tijan and those people one day thus end the whole spiral of lies and liars.

He Tijan Massaneh Ceesay suggested to me that he could use what they call operation x in France ie sneak behind people's toilets and then take their pictures thus put them on private emails for mailing to their wives or husbands.LET TIJAN SUE ME TO COURT WITH ALL THOSE MENTIONED HERE THEN THAT WILL END THE WHOLE SPIRAL OF LIES AND LIARS IN BANJUL AND DC ONCE AND FOR ALL.THIS IS WHY I WARNED ALL THOSE WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS OK A STORY TO WAIT AND SEE WHERE THIS WILL LAND THESE LOUD MOUTHS AND SNEAKY SNAKES.

Tijan himself has always been adamant on reporting Gambians to the USA Authorities.Now if he is singing a story near an Ambassador to impress him does that mean the Ambassador would do that?

Was I the Ambassador when Yaya reported Gambians to the INS thru Tijan Ceesay in June 2003? Ofcourse not! Was I the Ambassador when Yaya refused seeing some Gambians at the hotel? Well you all know I had already left.Well Gambians in Paris are "harsher" in criticising Jammeh but ask them if they were ever deported because the embassy reported them? They were being smeared with the same feelings during,before and after I was there as Ambassador but never did anyone prove anything on that.Gambians have to be very careful these days because Yaya and his sad agents are bent on killing,smearing people with  false stories only to derail the current wave.GAMBIANS I AM CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO SAY THAT EVEN IF HAVE SERVED UNDER YAYA I ESSA BOKARR SEY ALONE CAN PROVIDE SO MUCH INFORMATION TO ANY OPPOSING FORCE THERE4 HELP GET YAYA TO FACE THE BOOKS WHEN OR BEFORE HE LEAVES THAT SEAT! I know that there are opponents who try smearing people and then feel lazy to research on the veracity of
 stories.If we continue that trend Yaya will be there for a long time.We will also keep on seeing sad souls like Tijan running aorund calling themselves diplomats!

I have seen Ebou Jallow provied the state dept's list.Let Gambians go there and see for themselves if I ever sent anyone's name linking their names to any form of issue that can lead to their deportation?! ANYONE WHO IS CONCERNED CAN CHALLENGE ME ON THAT.

Tijan Ceesay and Lamin Sanyang led me while I was searching for a house.One time during those days Tijan showed me a hotel where he said Mbye Sarr was working.Was it my interest at the time? Well God knows what my reply was to Tijan he can deny it anyway but I will face Tijan one day. Gambians well more will be revealed on Yaya and his agents.I like this challenge from Alieu Sanyang aka Tijan and other hidden faces in Silver spring.

What did I learn after being recalled?

Tijan Massaneh Ceesay the one who was smearing bad things on the names of Mbye Sarr,Siga Jagne etc etc,came right round in a complete u-turn insulting me Essa and my family.Tijan is the one who first told a Gambian teacher in DCthat members of staff were at the embassy were warned not to talk to me because the state dept asked them to avoid me at all cost! The teacher's name will be revealed when the going gets tougher and tougher. Hear Tijan saying this to one person and then hiding as an Alieu Sanyang insulting me Essa Sey? Tijan Ceesay insulting me Essa Sey? Well life is just so interesting.(Name of DC teacher will be withheld because the second face of our investigation is still on).

Second lesson:Mbye was one of those people who called and spoke to me as a brother when I was recalled.All Mbye told me was just to bear and know that God is the best judge in everything.I am telling every Gambian that if I had done something against Mbye I would not have talked to him on the phone! NO!

Next I will tell Yaya where and when Tijan told me that he Yaya had a girl friend in Alabama.AM TELLING YOU EVERY GAMBIAN WILL SEE REVELATIONS THAT WERE UNHEARD OF FROM ME.I am born from blood that does not freeze during fights.Tijan and his friends plus Yaya will come to know if God befriends REAL HYPOCRITES? They call me one but God knows who the hypoccrites are!

Essa Bokarr Sey.