GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 22:46:54 -0000
>From: Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>

>Minos,
After some careful reflection, i have decided
>you and your uncouth tongue lashing are not worth the time and energy
>needed
>to return your compliments.

Bravo, for growing up Hamjatta!

Dampha,
If we in the opposition cannot persuade each other, as well as people
carrying views contrary to ours without using force(verbal/physical), then
we do have a problem. When given the chance we may use coersive power to
effect our purposes. And there goes a potential Sanna Sabally or Edward
Singhateh. For your advices on keeping a cool head and stuff i believe
Hamjatta needs the guidelines more than i do. The guy is in  convulsions
endorsing your personality. Please do me a favour and send him a special
copy! This is no sarcarsm.
Jemus must go come October
Long live a strong opposition
Down with false camaraderie
Minos.

And Hamjatta, my real name is Lamin Sanyang. Some call me Lamino, others
Minos or Ndocks(ndo keh)or simply Lamin Sanyang. About your plagiarizing
that is your prerogative, suit yourself! I have nothing against you except
your attitude. It stinks Jemus'.......