GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 19:59:46 EDT

Brother Modou Sidibeh,

We must never stop scrutinizing the politicians, especially at this  time
because in that process we hopefully educate at least some of our  people, and
especially the opposition because they say they are an alternative  to the APRC
and we Africans have for too long engaged in what the Wollof call  using one
dead wolf to bury another and expecting that this will lead to no  exposed
carcases in the end and that is unrealistic. The APRC is not an  alternative but
we cannot afford to replace them with another problem just to  get rid of them.
We have to aim higher also in the process and demand nothing  but the highest
of integrity and ability from those who present themselves to  the people as
potential leaders.

Interesting slogans!

A nice weekend to you and the family.

Sister Jabou

In a message dated 9/8/2006 6:36:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,