GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:10:37 +0000
Joe

We need to get hold of the actual report, since
Gambian names have been witheld from this newspaper
article.

I don't want to guess, However, I believe the list
will contain names of the "fabulous" Five- AFPRC
military council.

Don't worry, I shall do my research to trace the names
involved in this scandal.

Have a wonderful weekend

 --- Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Culled
from Allafrica.  Yet another example of the

=== message truncated ===

http://uk.my.yahoo.com