GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:16:39 -0000
We should all think about enrolling in EXPECT RESPECT 101.  As much as we
look forward to a "RE:" to our postings, sometimes we all regret ever
posting stuff in the first place, especially if the "RE:" carries some
"uncleanliness" or "tackiness".  We've just got to learn that even the
greatest of men has enemies, and learn to live with that fact.

"Herr-yi pretty wut!"

Essa