GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 17:08:58 GMT
Edi!  I'm still trying to interprete your keyboard.  You try to talk sense
to a fool, but he calls you foolish.  I suggest that when you have nothing
to say, please say nothing bro.  And when did I become a SIR to you?  How
about calling you "EDI, The DUMBASS!"

Waht actually do you mean about my name, dummy? I will send a petition to
the Dean of wherever you're studying to put you on mandatory academic
probation for "unintentional misuse of grammar".  Better yet, take some
remedial classes.  You should be ashamed of yourself!  It's sadi that anyone
can become angry--that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to
the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right
way--that is not easy. We are what we repeatedly do and in your case, a
DUUMMYY!  Stay in school!

Essa