GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:23:19 EST
Hamadi,

Well said:  Attitudinal change for the better on the part of our leaders lies
the conundrum.  As long as the political rhetoric remain unreversed our
continent will sadly slip headlong towards the abyss of continued poverty and
the desire to live a decent and well meaning life will elude many an African.
 Unfortunately, this predicament is sad and indeed, no well meaning African
wants to see this happen to its people.

I dare say, behold, mediocre/inexperience politicians.   Answer to the wise
calls for good governance so that at some point our poverty stricken people
can enjoy some measure of respectable standards of living.

God bless Africa.

OB Silla.