GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 04:54:45 +0000
Ron,
My brother, to be witty and acting as a megaphone for the oppressed and poor
means knowing when, and exactly how to put your ideas across: Ngorr Ciise is
in the dark on both!

Ron, real protagonists don't abandon their cause; they are
consistent...whether on the ground or in cyber. Ngorr Ciise IS NOT! His
crusade is only against ONE man, and ONE man only!

I did NOT attack Ngorr, nor did i VILIFY Chongan, the man he idolizes.
Kindly check archive files under the heading 'What happened to us at RIP' in
July of last year, you may refresh your memory on what others had to say on
Mr. Chongan. I never went that far. The simple point i was trying to put
across to Ciise is that he cannot abhor the state machinery and its
instruments under the APRC yet be all cuddling and kissing an instrument of
the state in The First Republic! He missed it, and you too!

A couple of weeks ago Ngorr Ciise was HAMMERING Mr. Junkungda Daffeh's head
on the Blacksmith's table! Why? Because Daffeh wrote positive things about
The APRC. Mark you, this man wrote a simple article! It cost him his left
eye that day! Only Yusupha tried to talk sanity, by appealing mercy for the
poor guy!

Mr. Chongan who was an instrument of coercion is a hero today. Why? Because
he is against the APRC. Ngorr Ciise got to be consistent!

But hey, that would be asking too much of him! Instead of presenting facts
contrary to what i said here on Chongan and his role in The First Republic,
Ngorr had to throw  a tantrum! Bringing in the name of ONE MAN, whom he
cannot tell from Adam, as he claimed, but ONE he had always spewed venom on
for one distorted reason or the other. Talk about obsession!

When we were discussing the new cabinet formation and an ambassador's post,
who was cowardly behind the scenes writing secret mails to Samba Boye?
Displaying for every List member the disturbed mind behind the façade of
seeming wit and intellect! Indeed one very troubled mind! To borrow from the
Swahili: 'Poleh Saana!'

Lers by now are saying:' NO! Not again!', and, rightly so.

Hey Mr. Ngorr, hold on to your briefs! I will NOT pull a Hasanatou Barry on
you(i.e call your Momma names and embarrass myself for the next 95
years!!!!No, No!.) I am NOT your old nemesis. You want a showdown, go search
for the enemy you have created! And when all is said and done you may reach
your skies but never will you be worth the ground HE threads on!

Ngorr Ciise if i want to give you a punch, i don't need to practice on
Chongan, i will go straight for your forehead! But be cool, i will never
soil my gloves by trying to unscramble tangled neuronal circuits!!
'E sisofiring, ye jisuma ming!' OR am i expecting too much?? After all 'Golo
mom, Dubai Egg!' Heheheheheheheheheheheehehe:)!!!!

Ron, you are one sensitive man. Thanx for your concern over my mental being,
but be rest assured that Allahu Subhan Wa'Talla is shielding me from the
Chemistry of Mental Chaos! Please, don't be shocked, I AM NO SCHIZOPHRENIC
FREAK!!! And about my democratic right to put in two cents in a posting on
Gambia-L being a problem beyond solution, i humbly refer you to Mr. Pa Modou
Gassama's famous quote at the end of his postings. Jungle Sunrise , where
are you???

With that i say game set for the health issue you tabled earlier. Are you
ready to test the regulation of dopamine in my brain cells???

Awaiting your reply,
Sanyang.

Darbo Haruna wrote:
"Lamin,

I am a bit dissappointed by your reaction to Ngorr's piece. I believe he is
giving credit to one Gambian who, in Ngorr's eyes, deserved commendation.
Frankly I was perturbed by your reaction. Are you alright?? You shocked me..
well a little.

Have a nice weekend. I just think you have amplified the problem to a point
where the solution is beyond your reach or anyone else's.