GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MOMODOU BUHARRY GASSAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:01:22 +0200
Hi Mansour, Ginny, Joe & OB!
                                          Thanks for your responses. Yes,
the possibility of what is discussed in those articles being real would be
frightening but hardly surprising given the US Government's prior record.
All countries especially African ones need to properly tackle the issue so
as to reduce the effects of the disease. The reason for my forwarding those
articles is not necessarily subscription to what they are saying but rather
to make available alternative viewpoints. No matter how outlandish some of
these theories are, what if there is a grain of truth in them? Thanks.

Buharry.

P.S.
        Everything is fine, Joe. Hope everything is fine at your end.

D.S.