GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emmanuel N'Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 17:57:14 PDT
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mafy,
My sincere condolences to Ndey and the entire Joberteh family. May his soul
rest in perfect peace.

Chi jamma
 Bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang.

Let me extend my condolences to Ya Ndey Jobarteh and the rest of the family;
may his soul rest in peace.
Thanks
Daddy Sang
> Mrs. Ndey Jobarteh,
>
> At this time of bereavement, may Allah bless you with strength and
continuity. >From Malafy Jarju & Family.