GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:07:27 EST
Dear Haruna,

I thought you would enjoy seeing  some pictures from our 36-hour "Marathon
for the Middle Class" bus  tour.

For the past 30 hours, John and I have been traveling across Iowa,  from the
Missouri to the Mississippi, meeting people in their homes and local
communities. Later tonight, we'll finish the tour with a rally and concert with  our
friend, John Mellencamp, in West Des Moines.

It's been an  exhilarating trip. All of us on the bus -- including Iowa's
first lady, Mari  Culver, and the press traveling with us -- are having a great
time. We're going  from town to town, home to home, eating early morning
pancake breakfasts with  supporters and spreading John's message of ending the
corporate greed that has  taken over Washington.

I've been through this with John before, and I can  tell you the crowds are
larger, more enthusiastic -- and hungry for his message  of change and ending
politics-as-usual in Washington. And because John has been  through this
before, he knows what has to be done in these last 24 hours to  close the deal.

We can see and feel and hear the momentum that is going  to carry John to
victory tomorrow night. I'm asking you for your support again,  as you have done
before, to help us win in Iowa -- and then as we move on to New  Hampshire,
Nevada, South Carolina and the other key states.

_Click here to  make a contribution._
(http://johnedwards.com/r/58015/746320/)

In the meantime, I  hope you enjoy these pictures from the road -- it's been
quite a  trip.

More later!

--Elizabeth Edwards
January 2,  2008