GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:14:44 EST
In a message dated 2/26/00 12:26:21 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Suffice it to say, that I'm deeply saddened by the verdict.  I will
 concede that I don't know all the details of the case, and maybe the jury
 felt justified in their decision. >>
Ginny,

You are not the only one shocked by this verdict. I was driving when I heard
this outcome on the radio, and i must say, I had to struggle to regain my
composure. I am sure the jury will say they are justified in handing down
such a verdict, but my opinion is htat it is not humanly possible to justify
why these police officers shot this man 41 times. How many bullets does it
take for four police men to stop one armed man, and he was not even armed?
They know very well why they moved this trial to Albany, and the people of
Albany should be ashamed that their piers are part and parcel of this
conspiracy to let these murderers go scot free.

Jabou Joh