GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:07:36 -0500
TOMBONG THE EPITOME OF BAD APPLES
Mr Tombong Saidso, excuse me I mean Saidy, since you seem to claim yourself as a reliable source of information and since many such as myself have low tolerance for this regime, why don't you cut to the chase and go tell your boss Yahya that all we ask is for him to free the Gambian People he held hostage. That the people are tired of being used and abused and we want his immediate resignation. Give us some feedback nothing but the truth and we will then decide how credible you are,Mr Saidso. As for Yahya
his day of reparation is not far away.

Gambiansonline ..Design With The Gambian People In Mind.
To join our Mailling List goto  http://www.gambiansonline.com
Don't forget to join our Chatrooms.