GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harona S Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:48:31 -0500
Just to put an end to this silliness, tell me Saul, is there a problem with
wanting to wear suits, ties and whatever else have you? You are talking
about appearing before a nation. Would you rather have me wear rags? This
don't make no sense at all! For your information standardised TV stations
have clothing companies/shops/designers who cloth them. I bet they are
Kibiri too.

"He's a big 'Falseor' (phoney.) Oh yes, a big extrovert. A real Jammeh
sycophant. He loves suits! Big ties! Foral. Kibiri..."

This your "journalist" did a good job of telling you who i am/was, he only
forget to compare our character traits. See, you and i have some
commonalities in this aspect, you know you are a phoney character. I doubt i
met you before, that should be some show case i have missed. Boy you do
show-off atleast by your style of writing and language of intimidation.

One more thing, frankly i don't wanna take your "precious time and energy",
but i cannot help noticing a flaw in your "journalist's report".
I have not been following a Fat Sanneh around, never have. He/she must have
wanted to tell you somebody else. If it is my wife he/she wanted to say, her
name use to be Fatou Camara. I have worked with Fat Sanneh both at radio one
and at GRTS, she's married to a respectable gentleman, so i have not been
running around/after her. I do not even have a prog/show with her, but then
your journalist that i have worked with should have known that, or did you
just add some salt to the story, or should i say sugar to the story?

"He was here running after Fat Sanneh all over the place. He even had a
problem with Tombong like little school boys, etc, etc"

Upon a closer look i cannot help but notice your stupidity. You are
insinuating here that i had some problems with Tombong for following Fat
Sanneh! What! Tombong has little or nothing at all to do with Fat Sanneh
except for the working relations they share. Again , get your facts right.
Tombong's former wife( note former wife) is/was Fatou Dibba. Yes i have had
some weekly progs with her, which progs, by the way, were designed by
Tombong himself and he was the backbone in sustaining them and urging us on.
There is no bigger fool than an old fool.

Get your facts right,
Harona.