GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 05:14:51 EDT
My good friend Lamin,

I understand in your note to Nderry that you have said that I don't
understand your anxieties with Nderry, and that I have tried to twist your  words,
meaning taking them out of context to engineer vagrant meaning.

I have taken the liberty of sharing your words again below, verbatim. I
encourage you to read yourself again: When you are satisfied that those are
indeed your unadulterated words, I will summarize them for you without adding  any
words of my own. We can see if I either don't understand or engineered your
meanings.

By the way, I think you said you would not send advice to Nderry directly
because you're afraid of making breaking news. You do however feel comfortable
in sharing your anxieties of him laced with counsel at Ellen's. What  prevents
Nderry from taking them out of here and yielding you Breaking news fame  if
Nderry were indeed as sinister as you fear???? And you speak of Nderry  here!!!!

Anyway, enjoy yourself below:

In a message dated 3/16/2008 7:55:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,