GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:43:51 +0200
FYI. There is an instruction of how to get a free CD-Rom on E-Governmant. At
the beginning of April this year, the UK's Foriegn and Commonwealth Office held
a seminar for ministers and officials all over the world on Electronic
Government and there was a representative  from the Gambia too. Unfortunately I
could not find his presentation on the CD.

Momodou Camara